Sunday, January 28, 2007

Self-evaluation

Attainment- 1
I’ve understood what we’ve been taught for module 5 and 6..feel as though I can apply content confidently in the form of essays.

Effort- 1
When it comes to c/w or hmk I always put in 100% effort

Punctuality-1
My punctuality has improved... i don’t think I’ve been late ever this term!

Submission and quality of homework-1
Always up to date and of the best of my ability

Ability to work independently-2
In class I tend to at times to be a bit distracted

Quality of writing-1
Although as sir says I can be too over ambitious, altho this is one aspect which has been consistent but must remember clarity is the most important thing when writing.

Organisation of Media folder -2
Everythings in my folder just not in the right order.

Oral contributions in class -1
:D


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home